Bett MEA Awards: Recognising Educational Excellence
The Bett MEA Awards celebrate and reward the creativity, innovation and leadership found throughout the Middle East and Africa’s education sector. These awards showcase inspiration and solutions to everyday challenges, which help students to achieve educational excellence.
The awards are judged by a prestigious, independent panel of education thought leaders from across the Middle East & Africa region. With categories open to individuals, projects, institutions and companies, education stakeholders from across the ecosystem have the opportunity to be officially recognised.
This is your chance to inspire and recognise outstanding achievements in the education community. Nominate now!
The Bett MEA Award winners will be announced at the Bett MEA Gala Dinner on the evening of Monday 23 April, register to attend here.
Nominations are open until Friday 23 March 2018.
Who qualifies for a nomination?
Are you or do you know someone who is:
- leading a project that promotes educational excellence through an innovative approach or the use of technology
- helping your/their school and staff achieve educational excellence
- inspiring and enabling students to solve challenges in new ways
- a truly innovative and entrepreneurial student who deserves to be recognised
Then you should share your projects, initiatives, and achievements!
What will winners receive?
Shortlisted entries will receive a discount on delegate passes to Bett MEA 2018, and be part of a campaign of international promotion throughout the Bett Global Series networks in which educational excellence is recognized.*
Winners will receive a trophy in recognition of their contribution to education at a prestigious awards and gala ceremony, and two free delegate passes to a future Bett Global Series event of your choice.
*At least one representative from the shortlisted company or individual must be present at the awards presentation to be eligible to win.
Innovation Award – Individual
Nominate an educator or leader driving excellence through innovation in education.
Innovation Award – Product/Solution
Nominate a company, product or solution that is driving excellence through innovation in education.
Leadership Award - K-12
Nominate an individual or institution that is transforming education across MEA in the K-12 sector.
Leadership - Higher Education
Nominate an individual or institution that is transforming education across MEA in Higher Education.
ADEK GCC Teacher Award
Nominate a teacher who is spear-heading change or ground-breaking projects.
Ms. Wafa Alhashmi
Senior Specialist – Labour Market
ADEK – UAE
Top five reasons to attend the Bett MEA Leadership summit:
- Take your seat at the region’s most senior gathering of education leaders: join over 2,500 decision-makers, innovators and front-runners from more than 50 countries across the globe
- Be part of the dialogue shaping educational transformation: Bett is your annual opportunity to stay ahead of the learning curve by experimenting with the latest technology and hearing from inspirational figures and experts in the industry
- Hear market-nominated topics tackled by regional leaders and international experts: your chance to hear about the latest trends and opportunities within the education sector
- Celebrate the game-changers: the Bett MEA Awards recognise education excellence in people, products and organisations. Don’t miss your opportunity to witness the ‘new and the next’ at our Bett MEA Awards presentation ceremony
- Expand your professional network and join the Bett community: by taking advantage of our exclusive networking opportunities where you can meet and greet government officials, education leaders and brands at the forefront of educational transformation