About the Expo
Educators and education professionals from across Middle East and Africa are invited to discover and experiment with the latest, most inventive technology and resources at the Bett MEA Expo. An exclusive exhibition of pioneering companies will showcase solutions with the potential to revolutionise today’s classroom. Exhibitors will be on hand to demonstrate and talk you through their products and services.
The Bett MEA Expo is free-to-attend for educators, and includes access to the exhibition area and the Learn Live theatre. This theatre is dedicated to addressing the most pressing questions in the minds of educators as the digital age advances in Middle East. Visitors to the exhibition can develop their skills through two full days of dedicated accredited workshops, practical advice and interactive demonstrations from education specialists and technology experts, specially curated for teachers.
This year will premier our Tech Talks stage, this part of the expo is the go-to for technology specialists looking to stay ahead of the curve. Our programme will feature the newest and most innovative products and applications on the market. We are looking for innovative demonstrations, new product launches, technology-centred interactive experiences and case-studies showcasing best practice.
Why attend the Bett MEA expo?
- Benefit from our CPD accredited seminars and workshops – whether you’re a school leader, a teacher or a techie, there’s something for you.
- Get up close and personal with the latest technologies set to transform the learning environment - The Expo is the place you can interact with cutting edge products from exhibitors from across the globe.
- Answer those burning questions in our Learn Live Theatre – as educators and technology experts tackle the issues keeping you awake at night!
- Hear from the harshest critics – your students! This year we’re welcoming more students to Bett to showcase what’s igniting their excitement in education!
- Register for your FREE pass! The Bett MEA Expo is free-to-attend, so bring your colleagues and join us 23-24 April, Abu Dhabi.