Interested in speaking at Bett MEA?
Bett prides itself on offering compelling, innovative and original content for those steering the future of the education industry. We seek out insightful, dynamic and thought-provoking speakers able to share a unique perspective and ideas on the evolution of education and technology.
Previous speakers have included:
- Sir John Jones, International Presenter & Author – UK
- Mr. Anthony Salcito, Worldwide Education Vice President, Microsoft - USA
- Dr. Tarek Shawki, Minister of Education & Technical Education, Ministry of Education – Egypt
- Sir Christopher Stone, Chief Education Officer MENESA, GEMS Education – UAE
- Steven Bambury, Head of Digital Learning and Innovation, JESS Dubai – UAE
- Ms. Amali de Alwis, CEO, Code First: Girls – UK
- Prof. Kate Omenugha, Hon. Commissioner, Anambra State Ministry of Education – Nigeria
- Mr. Mohammed Hilili, General Manager, Lenovo – UAE
- Dr. Leland Blank, Provost, America University of Sharjah – UAE
- Mr. Fahem Al Nuaimi, CEO, Ankabut – UAE
- Ms. Rosamund Marshall, Chief Executive Officer, Taaleem - UAE
- Dr. Mohamed S. Mahrous, Vice-President for Quality & Development, Taibah University – Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Cameron Mirza, Head of Transformation, University of Bahrain - Bahrain
The formal Bett MEA 2018 Call for Content has now closed. It's not too late though, should you be interested in speaking please now contact Catriona McDavid, Head of Content, directly for further information.
All proposals will be subject to approval by Bett MEA Advisory Board members.