Interested in speaking at Bett MEA?
Bett prides itself on offering compelling, innovative and original content for those steering the future of the education industry. We seek out insightful, dynamic and thought-provoking speakers able to share a unique perspective and ideas on the evolution of education and technology.
Should you be interested in speaking and have accredited experience, new ideas and valuable insight to share then we would love to hear from you. Please read our step-by-step guide and then submit your proposal via the link below.
All presentation proposals will be subject to approval by Bett MEA Advisory Board members.
Previous speakers have included:
- Sir John Jones, International Presenter & Author – UK
- Mr. Anthony Salcito, Worldwide Education Vice President, Microsoft - USA
- Dr. Tarek Shawki, Minister of Education & Technical Education, Ministry of Education – Egypt
- Sir Christopher Stone, Chief Education Officer MENESA, GEMS Education – UAE
- Steven Bambury, Head of Digital Learning and Innovation, JESS Dubai – UAE
- Ms. Amali de Alwis, CEO, Code First: Girls – UK
- Prof. Kate Omenugha, Hon. Commissioner, Anambra State Ministry of Education – Nigeria
- Mr. Mohammed Hilili, General Manager, Lenovo – UAE
- Dr. Leland Blank, Provost, America University of Sharjah – UAE
- Mr. Fahem Al Nuaimi, CEO, Ankabut – UAE
- Ms. Rosamund Marshall, Chief Executive Officer, Taaleem - UAE
- Dr. Mohamed S. Mahrous, Vice-President for Quality & Development, Taibah University – Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Cameron Mirza, Head of Transformation, University of Bahrain - Bahrain