Enquire about speaking at Bett MEA
Bett prides itself on offering compelling, innovative and original content for those navigating the education industry. To provide premium content sessions that delivers the knowledge required to define the future of education and propel it forward, we seek out only the most insightful, dynamic and thought-provoking speakers.
We ensure that these speakers represent the vast intricacies that characterize different areas of the region, while also sourcing those that represent a global viewpoint. Speakers address the challenges they face, the areas in which they are trailblazing, and share their experiences. Our speakers share unique perspectives on the evolution of education and technology that gives attendees inspiration and take-aways to implement changes in their institutions.
Should you be interested in speaking please now enter your details and a member of our content team will get in touch with you.
2019 speakers include:
- HE Hussain Ibrahim Al Hammadi, Cabinet Minister and Minister of Education, United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education, UAE
- Anthony Salcito, Vice-President of Microsoft Worldwide Education
- Mohammed Shouli, Head of E-Government Division, Queen Rania Center for Information and Education Technology, Ministry of Education, Jordan
- Joanne Orlando (PhD), Researcher and Analyst in Technology and Learning, Western Sydney University, Australia
- Professor Martin Spraggon, Associate Dean of Academic Affairs, Mohammed bin Rashid School of Government, Dubai, UAE
- Soumyajit Kar, Consultant, OECD, France
- Professor Ehab Abdel-Rahman, Professor and Provost, The American Univeristy in Cairo, Egypt
- Sally Jeffery, Global Education & Skills Practice Leader, PwC Middle East, UAE
- Dr Sana Farid, X-Reality & Ai Strategist; Lead, VRAR Association MENA; Founder, Mulhimat; Co-Founder & CEO, Munfarid – UAE
- Dr Najla Alraway Alnaqbi, Innovation and eLearning Manager, Department of Education and Knowledge, UAE