Enquire about speaking at Bett MEA
Bett prides itself on offering compelling, innovative and original content for those navigating the education industry. To provide premium content sessions that delivers the knowledge required to define the future of education and propel it forward, we seek out only the most insightful, dynamic and thought-provoking speakers.
We ensure that these speakers represent the vast intricacies that characterize different areas of the region, while also sourcing those that represent a global viewpoint. Speakers address the challenges they face, the areas in which they are trailblazing, and share their experiences. Our speakers share unique perspectives on the evolution of education and technology that gives attendees inspiration and take-aways to implement changes in their institutions.
Should you be interested in speaking please now enter your details and a member of our content team will get in touch with you.
Previous speakers include:
- Sir John Jones, International Presenter & Author – UK
- Mr. Anthony Salcito, Worldwide Education Vice President, Microsoft - USA
- Dr. Tarek Shawki, Minister of Education & Technical Education, Ministry of Education – Egypt
- Sir Christopher Stone, Chief Education Officer MENESA, GEMS Education – UAE
- Steven Bambury, Head of Digital Learning and Innovation, JESS Dubai – UAE
- Ms. Amali de Alwis, CEO, Code First: Girls – UK
- Prof. Kate Omenugha, Hon. Commissioner, Anambra State Ministry of Education – Nigeria
- Mr. Mohammed Hilili, General Manager, Lenovo – UAE
- Dr. Leland Blank, Provost, America University of Sharjah – UAE
- Mr. Fahem Al Nuaimi, CEO, Ankabut – UAE
- Ms. Rosamund Marshall, Chief Executive Officer, Taaleem - UAE
- Dr. Mohamed S. Mahrous, Vice-President for Quality & Development, Taibah University – Saudi Arabia
- Mr. Cameron Mirza, Head of Transformation, University of Bahrain - Bahrain